Okay, that title may be a bit misleading, we are definitely going to talk about orgasms. But the benefits that come from vibrators (and, yes, the orgasms they can provide) are varied and may surprise you. Check it out!
- Communication- Incorporating a vibrator into your bedroom routine is an easy way to get talking more about what you both enjoy. You can even show your partner the stimulation that works best for you.
- Excitement- Alleviate (or even prevent) boredom by adding something new. Our brains respond to new things with curiosity (not to mention the activation of dopamine receptors) and that can make things extra fun.
- Relaxation- Often the desire to please one’s partner can result in stress or anxiety, making sex into unpleasant work. Bringing in a vibrator takes away that pressure by adding another route to orgasmic satisfaction.
- Balance- In male/female couples there often exists an “orgasm gap” with the male partner reliably experiencing orgasm while the female partner requires extra stimulation and may not get there at all. This can ultimately result in resentment. Adding in a vibrator can help ensure a good time is had by all.
- Happier bodies- So, this may sound obvious after all the talk about orgasms but beyond that a vibrator can help avoid cramping hands and tongues by doing some of the work for you. Plus with large massager-style vibrators, like the Original Magic Wand, you can use them all over the body to relieve sore muscles and make sure everyone is feeling relaxed and comfortable.